2015年3月2日 星期一

#1 Hola

 Hi everyone, my name is Ruby, and I am twenty years old. I come from Hualien, and I’m studying in the department of Applied Foreign Language in the National Taipei University of Business.
  I am an aborigine and I grew up in a village surrounded by forests and wild animals. Since I was a child, I have wanted to be a tour guide, traveling around the world and introducing different cultures to people who are interested in traveling. I love getting around everywhere and knowing the places I have been to, so if you have any experience on travel, welcome to share with me.

9 則留言:

  1. Haha, I have read this greeting for more than three times.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi! I'm Rumi. Nice to meet you.

    回覆刪除
  3. hahaha, Nice to meet you !! hope that we can learn a lot of beneficial knowledge together ^^

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yeah! You are my best classmate and teacher. I love you so much

      刪除
  4. Hey, let's enhance our English skills~~

    回覆刪除